HeavyWeight® Yoga Teacher Training with Founder Abby Lentz
Friday September 12th through Sunday September 14th 2014
Invest your time and talent in teaching this integrative yoga for people who are overweight or obese. Join HeavyWeight Yoga® founder Abby Lentz in her mission to make yoga more accessible. Become a HWY Teacher to support your community and widen the scope of your business.
Learn how to create a safe haven for people of all sizes, including anyone with special range of motion needs. As a HWY teacher, you will provide yoga as a tool to people who never thought of yoga as an option to reclaim their health.
In addition to the 18 hour workshop with Abby, training also includes:
• 2 private hours with Abby via Skype or phone
• Training manual and all materials
• Copies of both HWY award-winning DVD’s
• Fast-Path Consultation with Abby to support your yoga business
• Use of the established global brand HeavyWeight Yoga®
• Press release announcing your certification
• Class Locator Listing on the HeavyWeight Yoga site
Practicing yoga for over four decades, Abby founded HeavyWeight Yoga® in 2004 after earning her Kripalu Teacher certification. She spreads her inclusive yoga beyond workshops, retreats and classes, and with two HeavyWeight Yoga DVDs. Celebrated as a “Yoga Buff” in Fitness Magazine, Abby earned a spot in its annual Fit 50 List of experts whose work promotes wellness.
If you have a passion for bringing yoga to this underserved community, join our dynamic team. Be the first to launch a HeavyWeight Yoga class in your community in 2014.
- Friday September 12th noon – 6:00pm
- Saturday September 13th 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday September 14th 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Optional one-on-one time with Abby may be available on Saturday evening or Sunday morning
Tuition is $1,000 or $925 if purchased before May 1st, 2013. Refunds: Tuition can be refunded less a 25% non-refundable deposit if refund is requested in writing prior to February 1st. No refunds will be given after that date.